Tuesday 27 January 2015

Parkour 2.0

My Final project as part of the Ianimate course. The brief was to have a character run from one location to another and to incorporate some acting and camera movement and cuts. I feel a lot of what I have learned over the previous two shots came through in this one and I tried to push the 2D aspect of the finished piece instead of focusing on the 3D world space of the scene so much.



And that's it for Ianimate for now, I got a huge amount from the course, learning a proper workflow which was something I had struggled with before, really pushing my poses and getting them locked down before moving on to breakdowns and knowing at what point I'm ready to start polishing to avoid confusion at a later stage. I may return to complete another semester at some stage but for now I'm gonna take what I've learned and apply it to the work I'm currently involved with.

No comments:

Post a Comment